Well, if you haven’t gotten sick already; good for you, keep doing what you are doing! Pulling myself through the “ick” and getting to the other side of wellness took a lot of great things; things I should be doing for myself more often.
- Epsom salt baths and foot baths, yup we sometimes need to be reminded of the benefits.
- My near-infrared sauna from Sauna Comfort to basically “bake” it out of my body.
- My chiropractor, Dr. English from Back To Health, I can’t say enough for normal adjustments, but definitely when my body is off; the benefits were amazing!
- And I am new to this or should say doing this; I did hear about this place in the past, “The Salt Room”. Wow! A great place for respiratory, allergies, skin, joints, you name it. That also played a huge part in my recovery.
- And last, but not least, a lymph massage by Chandra Houser at Natural Escape got things moving!
- I should say all of this and of course being connected to resting, a little yoga with Lindsey Holmes at Santosha or Bodyflow at Golds, and reading “Braving the Wilderness” by Brene Brown and eating more like a nutritionist :).
I have to say one of many favorite nuggets of wisdom that Brene Brown mentioned that I so related to in not only getting the “ick” but recovering from it as well; “choosing what’s right over what’s fun, fast and easy”… hmmm… I think we can all relate to that beautiful nugget in many, many ways!